Announcement On The New Visa Application Rules
As of 5 January 2016, applications for all types of visa should be made first online atwww.visa.gov.trto be followed by the submission of the original documents to the Consulate General at the time of interview.
All pre-conditions and the required documents will be available during the application process.
According to the new regulation;
• All applicants are required to have a medical insurance that will be valid during their stay in Turkey.
• Following the completion of the application, the applicants should also take their appointment online and submit the original documents to the Consulate General during the interview.
• All visa fees are payable in UAE Dirhams only and credit card payments are not accepted. Fees which are paid during the submission of the documents in the Consulate General are not refundable.
• It is highly recommended to make an online application 4 weeks prior to the planned travel to Turkey.
• The Consulate General kindly informs the applicants to avoid any misunderstanding that;www.visa.gov.trandwww.evisa.gov.trare two different websites.www.visa.gov.tris the portal to be visited for making a pre-application and taking appointment before the interview in the Consulate General. On the other hand;www.evisa.gov.tris the portal open for the use of those who are eligible for e-visa.
Sunday - Thursday
08.30 - 14.00
Visa applications: 08.30-11.30
|5/5/2016||5/5/2016||Israa & Miaraj Night|
|7/7/2016||7/8/2016||Eid Al Fitr|
|9/10/2016||9/13/2016||Eid Al Adha|
|10/2/2016||10/2/2016||Hijri New Year's Day|
|12/2/2016||12/2/2016||UAE National Day|
|12/12/2016||12/12/2016||Prophet Mohammed's Birthday|
+ 90 312 292 29 29