For your visas to Turkey,
- The only authorized visa application center is VFS Global. You can access the application form and make an appointment through the following website: http://www.vfsglobal.com/Turkey/uae
- For sticker visas, the application form can be accessed directly from https://www.konsolosluk.gov.tr/Visa
- Visa appointmentsshould bemadedirectly from the VFS Global website (http://www.vfsglobal.com/Turkey/uae), and not from the website of the Consulate General.
- The only official e-visa application website ishttps://www.evisa.gov.tr. Kindly ensure that you have filled the form correctly (including nationality), and that you meet all the requirements; otherwise you may be denied access at the port of entry.
- The Consulate General does not take applications or respond to queries regarding ongoing applications.
Do not take any action from other locations, websites or links.
Monday - Friday
08:00 - 12.00 / 13.00 - 15.00
For all matters regarding visas, please contact VFS Global For legal translation and other notary applications such as Power of Attorney (when written or verbal translation to Turkish is needed), kindly contact Moscow Legal Translation (04 255 59 87) No Consular applications will be possible without an online appointment. Documents that need attestation can be dropped off before 12.00 and picked up the next day during the same time frame.
|1/1/2022||1/1/2022||New Year's Day|
|5/2/2022||5/5/2022||Eid Al Fitr (dates may vary)|
|7/9/2022||7/12/2022||Eid Al Adha (dates may vary)|
|7/29/2022||7/29/2022||Hijri New Year|
|10/7/2022||10/7/2022||Mawlid al-Nabi (Birthday of the Prophet)|
|10/29/2022||10/29/2022||Republic Day (National Day of Turkey)|
|12/2/2022||12/2/2022||UAE National Day|
+ 90 312 292 29 29